Monday, January 21, 2008

Santa

I'm trying to catch up my blog, mostly for me, so if you are sick of Christmas pictures just ignore my next few posts. Here are some pictures of my kids with Santa. First, at our ward party and then of Kennedy at my parents Christmas party that they took the kids to. Then, the Saturday before Christmas our new neighbors/friends the Allan's had us over to their house for cider and to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus, which was by far the easiest way to get Santa pictures, so thanks guys.






10 comments:

Emily Call said...

Cute pictures!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

How fun! What cute girls.

Amy said...

I have to say, FINALLY A NEW POST! I'm proud of you girl! This is a big accomplishment! Cute pictures! We do need to get together with the kids and do something fun! This snow is getting annoying and I need some serious girl talk time! Call me!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Cute pics. Thanks again for sending those Santa pictures of our family.

Sheila said...

What a cute family with Santa...how sweet! I love the dress on Kennedy? I'm pretty sure the older one is London and the younger is Kennedy...anyways, super cute! MISS YOU!

Megan said...

Adorable!! I could never be sick of Christmas pictures, especially of your girls. So sweet. And thanks for a new post!!

Kate Rosenvall said...

I love the new look of your blog...very cute.
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I hope you have an even better Valentine's Day!

Amy said...

I keep looking for another post! When is the big day?

chelon:) said...

i too can't keep up with my blog! i am sooo glad i am not the only one. my kids didn't even get to see santa this year. :( what an awful mother i must be! sounds like all is well...xoxo

The Amundsen's said...

Hey mandy, this is melissa! it was so much fun seeing you at dinner the other night! o.k. your girls are the cutest kids ever- really they couldn't be any more beautiful! You have the cutest family, let's keep in touch! take care, melissa