Friday, November 09, 2007

Triathlon!

So, somehow Regan and I let Kent and Jamie talk us into doing a relay for the Orem Telos T3 Turkey Triathlon last Saturday. I have to say we were both a little apprehensive and wished we had a little more time to train, but overall it was a great experience. Next year we may even both attempt to do the whole thing on our own. For the boys team, my brother Kent did the run, our friend Phillip did the bike and Regan did the swim. For the girls team, I did the run, my sister-in-law Jamie did the bike and her sister Tracy did the swim. The boys came in third for the relay teams and completed the whole thing in less then an hour, way to go boys! The girls came in 13th for the relay teams, still not bad, unfortunately, I think only training for three weeks my run time was what held us up, but there is always next year. Thanks to Kent and Jamie for the motivation, it really was a great experience.


BEFORE:






DURING:





AFTER:



1 comment:

Kari said...

Way to go on the triathalon! I bet it was actually a lot of fun. By the way, I love your blog Miranda!! It is so cute and your girls are getting so big! They are so adorable! Well, I finally joined the blogging club so you'll have to check ours out when you get a chance. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!stacycrew.blogspot.com
~Kari