Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Disney World!

I know it has been forever, so I will try over the next few days to update the blog with what has been going on with us lately and why I have been slacking. The second week of November we went to Disney World with Regan's family to celebrate his mom's 55th birthday. The girls were in heaven with all the princesses and Regan and I had a great time watching there reactions to everything. Thank you Mike and Barb for such an incredible trip, I know the girls will never forget it. I took so many pictures and I couldn't narrow them down, so I just put them all in a slide show. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Kate Rosenvall said...

How fun for you guys. It looks like you had a great time....and what a perfect time to go to Disneyworld. I hope you guys are enjoying your holiday season.

Marcae

P.S. I love your cute Christmas photo.

Amy said...

Love the slideshow! The girls are so cute, it will definitely be something they will remember for a long time. How are you doing? I have been wanting to call but it just seems like the timing is never right. Are you liking the new car? Your Christmas picture is very beautiful too. Love and miss you all. Take care.

Kari said...

Looks like so much fun!! We went to Disney World last May but didn't quite see all the princesses. :) Kali wasn't quite old enough yet but I'm sure she will be next time. Looks like you're girls were in heaven! Fun trip!! But, it is sure exhausting! Anyways, I love your new family picture! Hope all is well!!

Heather said...

The Crystal Palace really is the only way to go, isn't it?