Monday, December 17, 2007

Bowling

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. My brother Carl and his family came from California and so all my family was able to be together at my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. It is always crazy when we are all together, but also so much fun. The day after Thanksgiving we took the girls bowling with some of my family. It was the girls first time bowling, and they thought it was pretty great. Here are some pictures from the girls first bowling experience and spending time with their cousins.







2 comments:

Amy said...

That really was a lot of fun! Are you all ready for Christmas? We're so far behind, I don't know what happened. We haven't even sent our cards yet! Maybe they will become Happy New Year cards! Take care. Hugs to everyone!

Amy said...

Looks like a ton of fun! We need to take our kids together sometime. I think they would have so much fun together!