Monday, September 15, 2008

Bummin' at the Beach

Over the Labor Day weekend we went to Southern California to see California Besaws (Carl, Amy, Annaka, Adam, & Ashlyn). This was the first time all of Miranda's family was together in California since November 2001. A lot's changed since then - Miranda and I got married, Kent and Jamie got married, and 6 new grandchildren joined the family - Tyler, London, Morgan, Kennedy and Marcus.

One area that we as a family love is Newport Beach - so we decided a trip to SoCal isn't complete without a trip to the beach. (I did manage to avoid the Disneyland trap this time around.)












We got a boogey-board and I gave London and Kennedy rides and then tried to hit some waves myself. For the most part London enjoyed herself - she didn't like getting the salty water in her mouth, but she is adventurous and was willing to try tackling a few waves of her own.


Kennedy's experience can be summed up in a few words, and I quote, "I don't like that swimming pool very much!" She mainly stayed on the beach playing in the sand (although she's not a fan of getting sand between the toes or fingers!)



3 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great day we had in Newport, huh? I noticed you said there were six new grandchildren but you only listed five. You need to put Ashlyn on the list, especially since she's the reason we were all there!

Marissa and Family said...

Looks like fun! I've never been to Newport Beach, but we are going in November. I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

DAMN her tight bum bum looks hot, I would love to pull her panties off andfuck her bum