Thursday, September 04, 2008

Lesson of the Day

"You can't take pictures of Mommy while she's showering!"

And, NO, I was not the recipient of that lesson! In all fairness, Miranda should be telling this story, but you'll just have to be satisfied hearing this second-hand.

The other morning while Miranda was showering, she heard noise coming from an electronic device. Wiping the shampoo out of her eyes, she saw London standing on the other side of the clear glass shower door - with the digital camera Santa brought her - snapping photos of Mommy!

After calling off the paparazzi and finishing her shower in peace, Miranda made sure there were no latent pictures on the camera that should be deleted. As a result, there are no pictures to go along with this post. Sorry, I tried!

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

that is too funny - what moms go through!!!

. said...

that is so funny! I want to give you kuddos for doing some posts. I think the husbands should do some. Corey is always "aproving" what I say anyway. btw I love the way you guys did the babies nursery.

Melissa said...

Thanks for giving me a good reason to laugh today!

Kari said...

I love it!! What a funny story!

Brian and Cristeen said...

Regan - Brian Halle here. Tracked you down, it's been forever! What a great family! Time has flown, you've got 2 kids, I've got 4...remember when neither of us had any?? Feel free to check in anytime!

Janine said...

That is too funny. But I'm glad there were no pictures, yikes.

Marissa and Family said...

Hilarious! Aren't kids great? Gotta love 'em!! P.S. When are you going to add us to your blogging buddies list? Or do you have too many already?? :)