Friday, August 08, 2008

First Day of School

Its hard to believe that summer is already coming to a close. Seems like the last thing I remember was siting by the pool in Newport Beach in early April. Now I'm being told that we're already a full week into August and I only have a handful of memories of the interim. (There are quite a few great memories, but this summer as been a blur!)

What's even harder to comprehend is that my Babies are off to school! This is London's second year of pre-school, but our little Kennedy took the leap on Thursday and plunged into school-life as well. Where does the time go??

Miranda dropped the girls off at their respective classes and I arrived a few minutes later. As I peaked into the different class rooms, neither London nor Kennedy could care less that Miranda and I were loitering outside of their classes. They settled right in and started making friends. (I guess its a good thing that the girls enjoy school and like to learn - check back with me in 10 years!)

Oh, and for those keeping track, that's two in a row for Regan. Watch out Miranda, I'm catching up!! :)

Even though both girls have friends in their classes, they were excited to go to school together.



London and her friend Addison (left)

Kennedy and her friend Ainsley (left)

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Regan- your blog posts have totally made my week! Thanks for the updates. I have been missing hearing about your darling little girls! Andrew & I will be out 2 times in September, so hopefully we can stop by and say hi and see the cute preschoolers.

Megan said...

So fun!! Amazing how fast time goes. Thanks for the two posts, Reg!

Marcae said...

Wow, it's hard to believe that school is starting already!!

The nursery turned out so darling. I bet you are excited for that little girl to arrive. Hope you guys are doing well.

kristi and family said...

so cute... Ainslee loves having Kennedy in her class..

Melissa said...

Wild to think they are both big enough for preschool! Glad they enjoyed their first day and already have some friends in their classes.

kristen said...

Hello Guth family, Congrates on another girl! I love the babies room it is very cute. You guys did a fabulous job. Your kids are getting so big. I love when school starts also. It makes me feel like I am in control of my life again. It is so nice to have children that are independent and love to learn. It looks like yours are that way

Kristen and Greg Mecham Family