Friday, September 14, 2007

Kennedy's First Day of Ballet!

Anyone who knows Kennedy very well, knows that there is nothing she loves more than to dance (well, that and Barbie but I thinking the love of dance came from watching the Barbie movies). London took dance this summer with one of her friends and everytime I drove them, Kennedy would cry the whole way home from dropping them off, stand at the garage door and cry and cry the whole way back saying, "me go too, me go too. . .". So, when our neighbor opened a dance studio in her basement and told me she was doing a 2 year old class, I knew I had to enroll Kennedy. So, last Thursday was her first class. It is a ballet/tap class and for weeks Kennedy has been talking about going to Ballet. We bought her shoes and she has been wearing them around the house "practicing". When the day arrived she was so excited and looked so cute in her outfit. Her are some of the cute pictures from the day.

6 comments:

Kent said...

What a doll! We love that Kennedy. I hope she had a great birthday. She is such a cute little dancer. Tyler just started a new Kinder music class. Of course, its Tyler and 5 little girls. He won't know what to do the first time he starts hanging around lots of boys.

Rachel said...

ADORABLE!! you have such cute little girls. It is hard for me to imagine having a little girl but I hope one day I will. super cute!

nhsphoto said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks! So fun that you have her in dance.

Megan said...

SO CUTE!!! I love the pictures. Mckenna has that same leotard, it's adorable.

Anonymous said...

lovely tight, sexyass I want her alone so I can make her feel good

Anonymous said...

started my step dau at 3 . loved the feeling of pulling hwer little panties down, picking her up and softly bringing her butthole down on my hard, throbbingcock