Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Things Kids Say!

So, quick post to tell a funny London story. So the other morning London wakes up, comes in our room (amazing she wasn't already in our room sleeping on the floor) and climbs in bed with me. I, of course, am barely conscious and roll over to try and get a few more minutes of sleep and Regan is getting ready for work. London shakes me with her hand and says, "Mommy, I have a hole in my bum" Regan of course being the third child in our home starts laughing hysterically and replies, "don't we all". I sit up ready to give my daughter an anatomy lesson and she has her finger sticking out of a whole in the bum or her pajamas. The things kids say!

I am having mommy anxiety because London starts school tomorrow! I will post the dorky first day of school photos shortly.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

your girls are adorable!! thanks for sending me your link. Mary is doing great in DC. I can send you her phone # or email address if you'd like. congrats to Regan for graduating! Dan graduated this year too. Isnt it nice to have our husbands back =)

Kate Rosenvall said...

That is the funniest thing! Kids do come up with some pretty funny things to say. Oh, I was going to ask you if you got the e-mail I sent to you about the blog info. Hopefully it was helpful and not too confusing.
Have a great day!

Megan said...

OMGoodness that's hilarious... I love it. Miss you guys! See you in a few weeks!

jeanine said...

Hey Miranda... I don't know if you remember me from freshman year but anyway I hopped over here from Rachel's blog. Anyway... your girls are SUPER cute!